Belmed Flowmeter System PC7-C (F501)
- Model: F501
- Manufactured by: Belmed
- OEM Number: F501
- Warranty: One Year
- Condition: New
- Product Description:
- Returning / Warranty
The PC7-C has been reconfigured to fit flush into today's cabinetry and provides the same time proven precisions and dependability as the standard PC-7 Unit
- On off control
- Oxygen flush
- Micrometer needle values
- Minimum 30% O2
- Dual cascading flowmeter tubes
- Oxygen fail safe
- Solid gas control block
- O2 Quick Connect
- NRB check valve
- Emergency air valve
- Includes: Flushmount Flowmeter, Remote Breathing Circuit, Scavenger Rubber Goods, 10 ft. Mixed Gas Hose, 5 ft. Supply Tubings, 1/4 turn shut-off valves for O2 and N2O
The Manufacturer offer a 1 year warranty on defects in workmanship or materials, under normal use, with the purchase of this product. Contact Your Medical Dental Equipment for additional warranty information. The Manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at discretion.
1. The following will Not be accepted for credit:
• Rubber goods over 30 days old • Special order items
• Rubber goods not in original, sealed package • Goods without a Return Goods Authorization (RA)
• All hoses • Merchandise more than 90 days old (from Belmed Inc. invoice date.)
2. A 20% restocking charge will be deducted from the original purchase amount for all credits issued, except for return due to:
• Belmed Inc. order entry error
• Warranty returns
3. There is a minimum restocking charge of $10.00
4. Return Authorization (RA) numbers are valid for 30 days after the date issued.
5. Freight charges will not be credited.
6. Freight collect shipments are not accepted.
7. If merchandise is found to have been misused or in any way damaged after shipment from Belmed Inc., credit will be made less charges for repair and less the 20%
restocking charge. If merchandise is not salvageable, no credit will be issued.
8. All claims for damage or shortage occurring in transit must be made by the customer directly to the carrier.
1. Merchandise returned for warranty credit or replacement must have been purchased from Belmed within the specified warranty period or proof of installation within
that time will be required.
2. Defective items will, at Belmed Inc.’s discretion, either be repaired or replaced with equivalent merchandise.
3. If merchandise is found to not be defective the 20% restocking fee will be charged.
4. Freight charges to return defective merchandise to Belmed Inc. are not reimbursable.
5. Freight charges to ship replacement or repaired merchandise to customer will be paid by Belmed Inc.