Nogama 1 Spill Regular Set Dispersed Phase Alloy 69.5% Ag. 50/jr. - Silmet 104-0-111471
Nogama 1 Spill Regular Set Dispersed Phase Alloy 69.5% Ag. 50/jr. - Silmet* 104-0-111471
Nogama Amalgam Alloy 50/pk - Silmet
Compares to: Dispersalloy, Stratosphere.
- Safety Data Sheet
Nogama Amalgam 50/pk - Silmet
Silmet`s Nogama is an admix of spherical, copper-silver eutectic particles and lathe cut conventional alloy. Nogama provides a firm pack and smooth carving. Innovative SecureCap capsules in jars of 50, and 500 capsules (1,2 &3 spill). Ultrasonically welded capsules for maximum protection.
- Increased strength of restored teeth
- Excellent durability
- Corrosion resistant
- Supreme marginal adaptability
- Safe & Hygienic - no loose mercury
- Easy to dispense and mix
- Environmentally friendly – less waste material
- Economic – cost saving solution
Compares to: Dispersalloy by Dentsply