TPC Dental Lustrous LED Operatory Light L550-Led
Motion sensor on/off included
- PoliBlock filter mode
- Absorbed Power: Max 8vA
Input Voltage: 110V/220V, 60/50Hz
Output Voltage: 24 Volts AC / DC
Light Intensity (Lux): 8,000-30,000 Lux @ 700mm/5,000 Kelvin
Cooling System: Static Heat sink (no fan)
- Illumination Area: 100m x 180mm @ 700mm
- 2 year warranty
- Returning / Warranty
- RLL-PS ----- 110 - 240 V power Supply in 24 V Out
- LP-48 -------- 48" Light Post
- L900-08 ----- Ceiling post for 8' ceiling height
- L900-09 ----- Ceiling post for 9' ceiling height
- L900-010 ---- Ceiling post for 10' ceiling height
Packing Dimensions (L x W x H) Weight
L550: 38 x 17 x15 ----------------------------------28 Lbs
L570: 38 x 17 x15 ----------------------------------34 Lbs
All returns require prior authorization. Returns must be authorized by TPC within 7 days of date received by the customer.
• Contact Customer Service for Return Authorization Number
• Returned products are subject to a 25% restocking charge
• All returned goods must have Return Authorization Number
• All returned goods must be shipped prepaid
• All authorized returns must be received by TPC in original packaging, accessories, documentation and in original condition
for credit considerations
• All outbound repair / warranty freight charges are the responsibly of the customer.
• No returns accepted after 14 days.
• Special order items and custom made products are not returnable for credit
• Orders less than $50.00 will incur an additional $5.00 handling charge.
• All drop ship orders will incur an additional $5.00 fee.
All of our products sold are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for one year from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. TPC will repair or replace any defective part at no charge. TPC will not be responsible for labor charges or shipping charges to / from the TPC facility. This guarantee does not cover normal wear or stains on surface finish. The guarantee does not cover damage resulting from improper installation, misuse or accidents incurred in shipping and handling. All claims against the freight carrier must be initiated at the time the damaged items are received. The claim is the responsibility of the customer. We are improving our products on a continuous basis. We reserve the right to make modifications without the need for prior notification and are not obliged to modify previously manufactured items. Bulbs and batteries are not covered under any type of warranty.
Products: Warranty Period:
Patient Chairs 5 year limited
Delivery Units 5 year limited:
Unit head frame and holder bar
PMU (excluding plastic covers- top, front, sides)
Covered under 2 year warranty:
2015 & 2015.2.0 Cuspidor.
Solenoid Valves & Coil / Control PCB
Covered under 1 year warranty:
Hve & Saliva ejector tubing
Internal plumbing (only defects in workmanship)
Plastics (hangers, unit head cover, side box covers, 4 position asst holder, arm caps, j box frame and cover)
Air brake push button valve
Hve & Se valves & 3 way syringe
Block gasket diaphragm
Cuspidor bowl and frame assembly
Telescoping assistants arm
LED Operatory Lights 2 year
Seating 1 year
Curing & Bleaching Systems 1 year
Mobile Cabinets 1 year
Imaging Products 1 year
Air-Driven Handpieces 1 year
Scaling Products 1 year
Amalgamator 1 year
Extended Manufacturer Warranty (selective models):
H6000, H6005, H6025, H7005 Lubrication System 2 year
LED Curing Lights (All Models) 2 year
AdvanceCAM Intraoral Camera System(s) 2 year
Limited Manufacturer Warranty (selective models):
6 month Manufacturer Warranty (selective models) Fiber optic systems, S333, M333, QS222, QM222, ELCA760, ELS736.
Total Satisfaction Policy
If you cancel your purchase for any reason within 7 days from date of receipt, we'll refund your purchase price minus shipping costs and less a 15% re-stocking fee (excluding intraoral products). You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us.